Super Women: Stay Strong! Stay away from cancers
Be proactive! Don’t wait until it happens…. Let’s take female cancer screening tests today!
Breast cancer is the top cancer in women across the world. Fear not! The sooner cancer is detected, the higher chance of successful treatment.
- Detect lumps or unusual breast tissues as small as 0.1 – 1 cm.
- Identify area of abnormalities or changes in breasts with high accuracy and precision.
- Suitable for women aged 40 and above. Or women aged 35 and above with a family history of breast cancer.
Cervical cancer is one of the most common cancers found in female reproductive system which is mainly caused by the infection of Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
Pap Smear and HPV Testing (mRNA testing)
- WHO recommends women between the ages of 21 and 65 to have cervical cancer
screening by taking Pap Smear and HPV Test (mRNA testing) every 3 – 5 years.
Ovarian cancer is often called “the Silent Killer” because the symptoms are vague and hard to detect at the early stage. It is commonly found in female adolescents and women with ages over 40-50.
Abdominal Ultrasound Examination and Blood Tumor Marker Testing (CA12-5 and HE4)
- It is recommended to have an annual abdominal ultrasound scan together with specific tumor marker tests (CA12-5 and HE4) for female adolescents and women with ages over 40-50.