7 Signs and Symptoms of Cancer
- Change in bowel or bladder habits
- A sore that does not heal
- Unusual bleeding or discharge
- Thickening or lump in breast or elsewhere
- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing
- Obvious change in wart or mole
- Nagging cough or hoarseness
*If any of these symptoms have occurred for more than two weeks, it is imperative to consult your physician.
Although staying healthy and steering clear from diseases is something that everyone would desire, sometimes exercising and taking care of your body is not enough to stay clear from cancer. Therefore, it is best to practice routine cancer screening to be able to detect any abnormality in early stage which greatly affects the curability of the disease.