- We provide medical oncology treatment of cancer such as chemotherapy, hormone therapy, as well as newer innovative treatment techniques such as immunotherapy and molecular targeted therapy. Service is offered under the close care of specialized oncologists and nurses.
- Services both IPD and OPD i.e. patients can receive treatment and leave for home on the same day.
- The OPD service is available from 08.00-20.00. The medicine dispensary is conveniently located to prevent mixing with other patients, as well as offering privacy and reducing risk of infection.
- The medical team is experienced specialized in a variety of branches of Medical Oncology
- Our Oncology Nurses are highly experienced, specifically in appropriate technique of administering chemotherapy and other procedures.
- Our chemotherapy practices meet international standards and are environmentally friendly. Medication preparation is conducted by pharmacists specialized in oncology.
- We provide a multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists ready to offer treatment that includes situations that require emergency treatment.
- We aim to promote knowledge and understanding of cancer care and treatment that includes sessions between cancer patients to share experiences and more.
- Provide comprehensive information with regards to medication. Patient and relatives will be involved in decision-making in every process, from medication through to treatment choices.
- A Second Opinion is always available for comparison to ensure patient confidence.
- Telephone follow-up service for patients the following day after a procedure, with consultation via phone calls available 24 hours a day.
- With constant innovations in cancer care in mind, the Chemotherapy Center has a research team for innovative treatment methods aimed at successful outcomes while reducing negative side effects