Statistics indicate that cases of breast cancer are gradually on the rise both in Thailand and world-wide. With this in mind, Wattanosoth Cancer Hospital established the Breast Center to provide care for women of all ages. The Breast Center provides a multidisciplinary team of specialists which include surgeons, radiologists, anesthesiologists, and oncologists supported by the latest technology for the consultation, diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. JCI accreditation from the United States means our services meet international standards Breast cancer is treatable especially when diagnosis is made early on; as such Wattanosoth Hospital encourages patients to get check-ups even before any symptoms begin show. This will help to increase the options of treatment and provide a higher chance of successful treatment.
- Breast cancer detection for women aged 40 and above
- Breast cancer detection for women whose family pose risk factors
- Follow-up service to ensure consistency of service
- Breast cancer detection with Digital Mammogram and Ultrasound
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy
- We provide a One-Stop-Service which meets international standards for quality
- A communication protocol for all medical personnel involved in treatment for continuous assessment (Tumor Conference)
- Patient Safety Awareness – one of our main aspects of care where the patient and family will be involved in every decision-making process
- Consideration for quality of life through our Conservative Breast Surgery and reconstruction (JCI accredited) helps to ensure that breasts will remain symmetrical for aesthetic purposes
- Follow-up surveillance program for patients after treatment such as surgery, radiotherapy, and chemotherapy as well as a specialized team ready to provide consultation 24/7
- At the Breast Center we provide patients and families with the necessary information to make an informed decision.
- Patients will be able to have a Second Opinion from other reputable hospitals and clinics.
Although there is no full-proof method of breast cancer prevention, early detection can be one of the most effective methods of ensuring that any treatment will be a success while preventing chances of recurrence. A monthly self-check (breast examination)
- An annual breast cancer check-up by medical professionals
- An annual digital mammogram for women aged 40 and above